"boy i’m in a great mood!"
"oh, please. you can’t REALLY be in a great mood. there are people out there who just got raises. people just got married. people are being reunited with their families right now. how dare you say you’re happy."
The equivalent of someone saying you can’t be sad because other people have it worse than you.
this post has 100k notes because some guy had to point it out REAL OBVIOUS and I just can’t believe it
- James from James and the Giant Peach at one point probably (via dlubes)
I need to know which reaction jpg folder you keep pulling this guy from
i was in cool freaks’ wikipedia club for 20 minutes before i was banned for asking how The Jazz Singer could trigger a white female
it’s so weird when you develop a very specific image of your future as a means of coping with your present and it doesn’t pan out at all and by weird i mean devastating
how do you watch someone tell the story of being sexually assaulted by a complete stranger and say ‘yeah it was your fault’ fuck offfff
NOT YOURS NEVER WAS
the comments are making me literally cry oh my fucking god
I wish that I’d never met a lot of the people that I’ve met
not because I don’t like them but because I only let them down
and when you disappoint everyone all the time
it’s hard not to want to die
constantly I feel this weird and shameful feeling
like I’m being watched by a thousand glowing, vengeful eyes
behind one way mirrors in public bathrooms and in metro cars
and everywhere I go I know I’m not welcome
- The comic is about pretend you you, not pretend pretend you, so;
- You need to be a real person with a face, like a real person face not a wolf face or an otter face or what have you
- I need to know what the face looks like
- Keep prompts pg / pg13 please k thanks
- Uh anything else I think of later on, yeah this whole thing is a little arbitrary
This Tumblr Giveaway(???) ends August 1st so hurry up and reblog if you want to be in a Man Mountain comic okay goodbye.
This is the final day to reblob.